2014 BMW X1 sDrive 28i – Sport Pkg Wht/Blk

Home Forums General Club Discussion Classifieds 2014 BMW X1 sDrive 28i – Sport Pkg Wht/Blk

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by conzi_dv8 conzi_dv8 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    conzi_dv8
    conzi_dv8
    Participant

2014 BMW X1 sDrive 28i with Sport Package, White/Black, Cold Weather package (heated seats). 44.6k miles, 8-speed ZF transmission with Dinan Stage 1 ECU (Dinantronics ECU +45HP/44 Torque over stock). Excellent Condition with BMW CPO Elite Warranty valid until 12-2-2018 or 75K miles. The utility of a hatchback, that encompasses all the fun and engaging driving dynamics of a rear drive BMW. All scheduled services complete, fresh oil change, fresh front brakes (rotors and pads), clean CARFAX, no accidents, no paint work, no door dings, non smoker, always garaged, title in hand. No surprises, no excuses. Service records available.

The 1st generation X1 is truly a unique vehicle. It has the drive train from an F30 3 series (N20 & ZF-8 Spd) with the superior driving dynamics of an e90 3 series. Average 32-33 MPG highway, 24-25 City

Will help facilitate shipping, transportation for out of town buyers.

Extras include:
    – Dinan Stage 1 ECU
    – BMW Factory Roof racks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.