Road trip to 2 tracks

Home Forums General Club Discussion Road trip to 2 tracks

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by MikeCritchley MikeCritchley 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Andrew Jordan
    Participant

I am exploring the possibility of a road trip to two racetracks, Hallett, west of Tulsa, OK and Topeka, KS. Hallett has an open test and tune day on July 7 and Kansas City BMW CCA has a driving school at Topeka on July 8 and 9, 2017. I have never driven either of these two tracks. Hallett has a reputation for being an exciting, technical track with a blind apex at the top of a hill. The track is on my bucket list. Both BMW club instructors and students are invited to join me. The Hallett event would not be a sanctioned BMW event. We would run under track lapping rules. The Topeka event would be a sanctioned event under the Kansas City BMW CCA. It is 9.5 hours from Denver to Hallett; a bit more if pulling a trailer, so a very early departure on July 6 is planned. Return trip would be mostly on July 10, 2017. Let me know if you are interested in joining me. 303 426 6800, or andrew@jordanpressurewashers.com, or use the forum.

MikeCritchley
    MikeCritchley
    Participant

Andrew, This sounds like a bunch of fun and you may want to post it to the instructors page on Yahoo. Rob and I are planning to make the trip and will trailer the track car to share over the weekend.
    Thanks for posting this.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.