Dear Car Enthusiasts –
Are you ready for a fun and exciting Poker Run Rally around the Denver-metro area that also benefits kids with pediatric brain tumors? Then start your engines! We welcome all local car clubs and car enthusiasts to join us in this year’s Rally Against Kids’ Cancer on Saturday, July 30th. The coffee will be ready at 8:00AM, followed by be a drivers’ meeting at 8:30AM, and the Rally will depart at 9:00AM.
What is a Poker Run Rally?
In the classic game of poker, each player is dealt five cards. The person with the best hand wins. Couple this with a nice car ride and you’ve got yourself a genuine poker run!
- The event begins when you check in at Hagerty Insurance and receive your first poker card and route map.
- There are five checkpoints along the route. After completing a fun activity at each checkpoint, you will draw your card.
- From the final checkpoint, you will drive to High Plains Raceway & play your hand at The Morgan Adams Foundation table.
- And like a game of poker, the four individuals with the best hands and the top two Rally fundraisers at the end will be welcomed to The Master’s Table to compete for the Grand Prize, a 3-day stay at the Westin Beaver Creek with a Maserati for the weekend.
- After the excitement of the poker run join us for dinner, live music and a fun time you’ll never forget!
Besides having a chance to win the amazing Grand Prize, another bonus to a poker run is that you may ride down a few roads you’ve never been on and enjoy some new scenery along the way. We will take you along back country roads past houses, farms and fields, all while soaking in the gorgeous Rocky Mountain scenery.
Support for The Morgan Adams Foundation, the beneficiary of the Race Against Kids’ Cancer, has resulted in life changing and saving research into pediatric brain and central nervous system cancers. We’re inviting you and other car enthusiast to join our efforts to make a difference in the lives of kids battling these diseases.
Adventure, fun and a chance to ride with old friends and make new ones are all part of the poker run experience. So… come out to join in the poker run Rally or make a donation to one of the RAKC track drivers or corner workers. Either way, you’ll be helping RMVR to reach their goal of raising $200,000. By participating in the Race Against Kids’ Cancer race weekend, you are directly impacting and improving the lives of children with cancer!
Please join us for the fun! Register by clicking the “Create a Driver Donation Page” and join us! To Rally is free, though we encourage your participation in fundraising for this important cause, but Registration is required so we know how many Rally Participants to plan for!
See you at the track!