Hello…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

FrostyMelon
    Participant

The forum seems to be a bit buggy. I’ve been working with Cory to get some things hammered out, but still noticing issues. I’m logged in to site, but it does not show me logged in, and I’m able to change some settings…others it won’t let me do. (is there a way to change avatar?)

Anyhoo…Mark – A.K.A: FrostyMelon. I’ve been a BMW CCA member for a year, and pop over here since we (wife included) are looking to get more involved with RM BMW CCA.
    Me: 2013 535i Xdrive M-Sport package, M-Sport exhaust, swapped the run flats for Sumitomo HTR ZIII’s for the summer…and looking for other performance tweaks (did my usual air intake filter swap to K&N, but do that on all my vehicles).
    Wife: 2014 535i Xdrive…she went the opposite direction, more bells n’ whistles and more of the daily driver type.

Well, that’s my brief nutshell. Not sure if I am typing this for anyone to read ;). We’re also wondering who is going to ‘O’Fest? The whole car club thing is new to us, so looking forward to being involved. The “Bavarian” car is not new to us, well the BMW is, but I’ve owned and been a Saab person for quite sometime (I’ve owned 4 – started with a 1987 900S, the last one was 98 9-3 “Viggen”…fun car!)

Jim Price
    Participant

That’s good to hear that someone is working on the bells and whistles. I also was wondering why there is no way to post an avatar or user profile pic. Looking forward to the forum getting more interest.

Jim Price

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.