Praise and Thanks at the event formerly known as "Summer Event #2" at FRA.

Home Forums Autocross General Discussion Praise and Thanks at the event formerly known as "Summer Event #2" at FRA.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    bhpbob
    bhpbob
    Participant

I know things ended in a scramble on Saturday at FRA, but I just wanted to say “Good Call!” by Brad Huseman and Michael Feldpusch (and any others involved that I’m not aware of) for calling the event when you did. It’s easy to make decisions when you know everyone will like the result, but making a tough decision like that — based on the facts and information available at the time — when you’re pretty sure a good number of people are not going to like it… that’s good leadership. Well done.

I also wanted to thank the guys working grid during the 1st heat who were not only well organized, but extremely helpful, flexible, and cheerful in helping us get caught up in the run order. Patty and I have been doing this a long time and the norm is making competitors who’ve screwed up (like we did) pay a penalty or, at the very least, feel like a burden. You guys simply helped us get up to speed. And lastly, thank you to our fellow competitors for your courtesy in letting us cut in line occasionally till we were caught up!

Other than the lightening, thunder, tornadoes, hail, wind, rain, and shortened format… we thought it was a great event!

–Bob Tunnell

pacamom
    pacamom
    Participant

Thanks Bob. It definitely was a scramble at the end. Thanks to everyone who drove out in their own cars to gather cones and bring them to the trailer. What a time saver that was.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.