Greetings Fellow Members,
The board is looking for candidates for the Website and Marketing Chair position. After almost 9 years I’ll be stepping down from my board seat in this position to dedicate my time to other volunteer opportunities. Myself and the board are eager to find good candidates that are invested in the club’s success. If you have marketing and basic website content experience, we’re hoping you’ll apply to the position. I’ve personally found the position to be very rewarding and I’m sure the next Chair will too.
The official bylaw description of the position is as follows, “The Website and Marketing Chair is responsible for ensuring the Chapter’s marketing goals of professionalism and service to Chapter members is properly represented in all Chapter print material, Website content, social media channels, emails to members, promotional events, and other communications.”
Functionally the day-to-day tasks involve:
- Coordinating with event chairs to get accurate event information
- Posting event and news content on the club’s website
- Creating email marketing messages
- Making social media posts and advertisements
- Monitoring the club social media groups and official accounts
- Managing and updating the WordPress content management system
Any website development or website security experience with WordPress are desirable, but not required.
Please apply using this form below.
Website and Marketing Chair